32 or 64??

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 13:22:45 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 12:52 PM, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:

>        I was disappointed you did not explain to us that it is
> simply stupid to buy more ram so you can try 64 bit.

You do realise that you could simply  install the Ubuntu 64bit version
on your exisiting machine without dropping 90 bucks on more ram.

Have you checked that your motherboard will actually recognise more than 4 Gb?

P.S. what was the title for your thesis? I'd quite like to read it.

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0