32 or 64??

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:52:36 UTC 2010

Johnneylee Rollins wrote:
> carle I wasn't talking to you. I really don't want to feed the troll,
> I would like to let you know that I know what I know, and I know that
> I have been doing a lot of damage control because of your
> "assistance". You can add me to any filter or kill list me, I will
> keep correcting you when you are wrong

	I was disappointed you did not explain to us that it is
simply stupid to buy more ram so you can try 64 bit.

	As for kill lists they do not work well. And you will have
plenty of my help messages to correct. That is fine. Just do
not write CRAP like you just did! The above is simply not
called for and very childish.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI