32 or 64??

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 07:05:14 UTC 2010

carle I wasn't talking to you. I really don't want to feed the troll,
I would like to let you know that I know what I know, and I know that
I have been doing a lot of damage control because of your
"assistance". You can add me to any filter or kill list me, I will
keep correcting you when you are wrong

I'll work on stop getting personal with Carlisle, it might be nice to
have some help correcting him, consider not filtering him out?