Recent Lucid updates

Wed Apr 7 18:54:09 UTC 2010

For the missing volume applet, add to your panel the indicator applet.

Actually, on that topic, the spacing between icons is way too big. Looks
very amatuerish to me.

As for my button problem, both machines have exactly the same theme (default
Ambiance). Both sets of buttons are on the left, it's just that the order is
different. the close button is on the right of the three on one machine and
on the left of the machine on the other.

I would upload images to imugr but I don;t think that's neccessary.