Recent Lucid updates

sdavmor sdavmor at systemstheory.net
Wed Apr 7 18:31:18 UTC 2010

On 04/07/2010 08:22 AM, Ants Pants wrote:
> I have two machines running Lucid, one with a fresh install and the
>  other an upgrade.
>
> Both machines are up to date except there is a difference with the
>  window control buttons. Both machines have the buttons left
> justifed but the fresh install has the close button far left (as
> justified by their recent decision) but the upgraded machine still
> shows the close button on the right of the three buttons.
>
> Anyone else?
>
> CIA -ants

Do they have the same theme? I have a couple of machines with older
pre-Lucid themes, so the min/max/close buttons remain on the far
right. If I test drive a newer Lucid theme, then the buttons move to
the left. And some themes IIRC can adjust whether the buttons appear
at the left or the right.
http://mikedickson.org.uk