Flash player doesn't show up in plugins...

Larry Shields larryesu at charter.net
Wed Sep 30 14:39:47 UTC 2009

Leonard Chatagnier wrote:
> [...]
*Hi again Leonard,

Ok I did use the following update-alternatives --all, when going through
it, there was nothing to configure for the flashplayer, allthough after
hitting enter a few times, it did mention this...

There is only one alternative in link group
xulrunner-addons-flashplugin:/usr/lib/flashplugin-installer
/libflashplayer.so
Nothing to configure...

Thats it, any other ideas there...???

Thanks for the help Larry