Samsung Q1 Support Query.

Ryan McCree mccree at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 22:26:05 UTC 2009

Hi Andrew,

I ran the latest Ubuntu installer on it around 2 months ago.  Sound, Video,
LAN function correctly.  I can get the Touchpad to operate as a mouse (eg
point and click),  but that's it.  I have to have a usb keyboard connected
to login etc and dont know how to activate a virtual keypad etc.

If i can get around the touch screen issues with logging onto the console
and activating a touch keyboard I could have proper functionality (Minus
WIFI working as that's over my head).

I'll give NBE a shot and see how that works out.

Cheers for taking the time to read my query.

Ryan