dot php .php

HermanAA hermanaa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 04:03:47 UTC 2009

I am cleaning-up my desktop. I find:

tracker.php  (1536 bytes)

I saved it for some reason.
 (could be because I am fascinated by scripts .....)
 (MSDOS .bat files is all I know .....)

How I open it? <------
 Gedit refuses. FireFox cannot do it. OO shows me unreadable chars.

Just curious .....

===
PHP script (application/x-php)

PHP is a widely used, general-purpose scripting language. It can be
embedded into HTML and generally runs on a web server, which needs to be
configured to process PHP code and create web page content from it.

The main goal of the language is to allow web developers to write
dynamically generated webpages quickly, but you can do much more with
PHP.
===

Herman in Philippines.