No more "me too" posts.

Pierre Frenkiel pierre.frenkiel at laposte.net
Sat Feb 7 18:34:40 UTC 2009

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> It would take the developers less time and effort to tell you that
> your problem is unique on Bugzilla / Launchpad than it would for them
> to trawl mailing lists looking for problems to fix.

   I naively thought that the purpose of this list was to help people to fix problems,
   before going to launchpad, and fortunatly, most of them are actually fixed here.
   An other point to consider is that on this list, the delay to get a reply is generally
   a few hours, and on launpad it's often several months.
   BTW, if you visit bugs.launchpad, you will see a lot of "me too", and I never saw somebody
   complaining about that.

--
Pierre Frenkiel