Windows frame were lost

David Harel hareldvd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 18:57:15 UTC 2009

I found that for some reason gnome-wm (the process that draws the frames
(I should have guessed)) isn't running. Currently I have to start it
from "Startup applications" but I noticed that on other users accounts
it is not launched this way. I wonder where originally it should be
launched from and how to fix it the "right" way (not by editing startup
files).

--
Regards.

David Harel,