Launchpad bug reports

Odd iodine at runbox.no
Wed Dec 16 13:10:20 UTC 2009

(About mailing list guidelines not referenced on signup page)

Amedee Van Gasse (ub) wrote:

> The proper procedure for getting things fixed that are wrong or
> incomplete, is to create a bug report on Launchpad and add all
> relevant information.

I wonder..
I think Ubuntu's logo is ugly. Can I create a bug report about that?
Is there any limit to what can be reported as a bug on Launchpad?

Just asking, since I mistakenly thought Launchpad bug reports should
be about flaws in Ubuntu. And I'm not being sarcastic, it's what I
genuinly thought.

--
Odd