Open Office Bug

Andrew Farris flyindragon1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 11:24:41 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 18:30 -0700, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
[snip]
>     I just tested the OO 3.1.1 on Ubuntu 9.10 and see no change
> in the test and test.pdf I made with the OO and viewed with my
> usual pdf reader.

Interesting. Did you test with the Test2.pdf from comment 28? When I
export this, I sometimes get errors, sometimes not, but whenever I try
to export one of my reports, I always get errors. Would you mind
checking out the bug report again, and trying out the file I've left on
my comment to see if you see any issues? The comment is #39:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openoffice/+bug/244353/comments/39

--
Andrew