Ubuntu 9.04 dual boot on Samsung NC10

Richard & Barbara Awbery richard.awbery at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 30 15:50:52 UTC 2009

Thanks Tony - In between writing the first email, I have reinstalled Ubuntu
and the original problem has now gone.  However, I am now left with what
looks like multiple instances - e.g in the grub start up file it show
versions on SDA5 and SDA 7 - how do I get rid of these unwanted versions?

Regards

Richard