Looking for RAID Drivers

Mario Spinthiras spinthiras.mario at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 02:31:49 UTC 2008

I bet your mboard has what is known as fake raid , which is basically os
dependant raid . If you have mentioning of RAID in your bios , then this
could be the story. I doubt its proper RAID. Anyhow I do have an article on
my blog regarding configuration of raid , you may freely check it out at
http://blupenguin.com/2007/11/27/software-raid1-on-ubuntu-6061-server/ .

Regards,
Mario.