problem with USB paralell interface

Alfredo Lopez liclopez at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 18:27:08 UTC 2008

Sorry my English is not very well, the printer el Panasonic KXP-1124 is Parallel, the interface Manhattan is Parallel-USB, the computer is Sony Vaio, I guess you are right, there are one incompatibility in the software who handle the USB port in the computer, but I dont know how fix it. Thanks for your time

Lic Alfredo López Vargas
Abogado & Notario
tel 506-88365072   tel/fax 506-22910243