package not found

alex houseofbadger at yandex.ru
Fri Sep 5 10:03:34 UTC 2008

Dear community

I am new comer in Ubuntu, but not new comer in Unix/Linux world.

Could you please help me to resolve he following issue:

I have to import MS Access data base into kexi format. My current version of kexi (1.1.3) is crashed in this case. I found corresponded bug in KDE errors database. In this database I found the recommendation : uninstall kexi-mdb-plug-in and then install kexi-mdb-driver. To my regret I could not found the package kexi-mdb-driver. Which repository can contain mentioned package?

--

With Best Regards

Alex