Ubuntu second hard drive was Windows partition

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Thu Sep 4 21:23:01 UTC 2008

Jesse Petre wrote:
> [...]
    In these days of BIG hard drives it is much more likely to have
several partitions on each hard drive.

    Not so. There is the MBR in the front of the HD and in front of the
one partition you seem to favor.

    My point is not to show you up as wrong. It is to show you the
proper way to state a condition. "Mount a hard drive..." is incorrect.
You can't do this. Try to do it with fstab.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User