Ubuntu second hard drive was Windows partition

Jesse Petre jpetre at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Sep 4 20:54:51 UTC 2008

What purpose is served by insulting each other?  The point of this mail
list is to HELP people, not hurt them.  Not to mention, everyone else on
this list is receiving a copy of your messages, and quite frankly, I
don't want it.

Take your differences OUT of the list and email each other privately.  I
don't care how much you insult each other - just keep it out of MY inbox.

--
Jesse Petre
jpetre at sdf.lonestar.org