Linux printing on a windows network, where to start

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Thu Sep 4 04:04:22 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 03 September 2008 05:39:12 pm henning wrote:
> For what its worth, the manufacturer has been contacted. I guess I just
> have to do my printing from a windows-machine.

Well, I have a Linux network and I can't print from any but one desktop
machine.  To print from any other machine, I have to save it on an SD card or
a usb pendrive, then carry it over and plug it into the desktop with the
printer.  But at least I don't have to do my printing from a windoze machine.
I don't even know where I'd find one of those.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org