Problems with Updates

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Thu Oct 30 15:27:12 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 29 October 2008 4:36:53 pm NoOp wrote:
> Why don't you just give it a try? It's documented so you can reverse if
> necessary. *And* in that it is a Dell site (http://linux.dell.com/) it's
> a pretty safe bet that they have run across the problem & the provided
> instructions will/may work.

Perhaps this page will cast a glimmer of light on the issue!

http://linux.dell.com/wiki/index.php/Tech/Modems

I always have to know the "WHY"!  This is just about as bad as when my cruise
control quit on my car.  I checked all the fuses, wires and switches I could
find and finally took it in to the dealer.  They replaced the left side horn
in 20 minutes at a cost of $50.00 and I had cruise again!

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org