HUAWEI 620 PCMIA card - Vodafone Mobile Connect

loody miloody at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 08:34:17 UTC 2008

> I,ve downloaded and installed Vodafone-Mobile-Connect-Card
> driver-for-Linux from Betavine and it can definitely talk to the card. I
> have manage to send a text. However I can't get on the internet and when
> I tried to configure ppp0 I get the error message Interface does not
> exist. I have added a line "blacklist airprime" in etc/modprobe.d but
> still no luck.

Hi:
Can you use the "connect" button on Vodafone?
I have some problem as connecting failure on Vodafone.
My problem is kernel can recognize my device and the connect button on
Vodafone can be pressed, but I still cannot connect to the Internet.

This problem has been solved after setting the default gw as below suggested.
https://forge.betavine.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=121&aid=91&group_id=12

hope this will help you,
miloody