Cannot install ubuntu, need some help.

I'm Pour Tunes importune at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:50:01 UTC 2008

I'm completely frustrated at ubuntu right now. I've always been a
windows user and i decided to give ubuntu a try. I partitioned 10 gig
for it with partition manager, and then burnt a cd with the latest
ubuntu on it. I booted from the disc and choose to boot/install. It
goes through its whole process and finally gives me this error ->

[url=http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8596/3800yq1.jpg]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8596/3800yq1.jpg[/url]

I've also noticed that if I let the screen sit there for a second
another error fills my screen, it reads ->

[code]bcm43xx: Error: Microcode "bcm43xx_microcode5.fw" not available
or load failed.[/code]

I've tried this with 4 different times, redownloading ubuntu, burning
it to a new cd, trying again. I tried ubuntu ultimate as well, just to
check. I also tried changing the F4 settings from VGA to 600x480x16
and 800x600x32, as well as booting into graphics safe mode. EVERYTIME
i got the same error.

I've even skipped the disc all together by using a windows
auto-installer. It worked, completely installed linux and after i
rebooted and chose to boot into ubuntu, it starts to load and gives me
the same exact error screen.

My system specs ->
Dell Inspiron 9400
2 Gig RAM
Intel Duo Core, 1.8ghz
ATI Mobility Radeon X1400

At this point i've got no idea how to get this up and running, ideas?