Any idea??

JD jsdaniel.hr at gmail.com
Thu May 29 03:57:43 UTC 2008

I have a laptop with a Turion 64 x2 (1.6 Ghz) processor, 512 Mb of ram,
an ATI X1100 video card, 100 Gb of hard disk and i'm using ubuntu hardy.
A lot of times my pc get stuck and when the desktop effects are enabled,
a lot of little lines white and black appear and also it gets slow. I
used ubunu gutsy and i had to do a lot of things including to reinstall
the kernel following some instructions that i found on ubuntuforums to
get the effects and to improve my pc ... But now i can't find my problem
solution over the internet... so... does anybody has an idea??