help

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Fri May 2 18:34:11 UTC 2008

Derek Broughton wrote:
>> Arthur wrote:
>>> it is 911 if am not wrong.
> Stunning.  The troll who got so upset that people actually asked him to
> describe his problem, reacts as so many did to his senseless posts...

More stunning is that he'd want to keep poking around after I posted the
link to a the posts he had asking how to use python...for totally
innocent reasons...to bypass CAPTCHAs, then come here asking about
bypassing a ban.

Never would give the site, never gave details on what was going on,
wavered on if the site was banning him or if it was a connection
issue...but hey, he wasn't spamming or anything like that.  He was
totally innocent in asking a question and we're the jerks for asking for
details that would be needed to...I don't know...investigate the problem!?

Killfile him...I don't know if he continued complaining about others and
myself, but it was nice to have that thread disappear.