help

Arthur pylinuxian at gmail.com
Fri May 2 18:07:35 UTC 2008

> On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca>
> wrote:
> Stunning.  The troll who got so upset that people actually asked him to
> describe his problem, reacts as so many did to his senseless posts...
> --
> derek

hey derek ... i had a nightmare trying to solve that problem ... it took me
15 uninterrupted work hours at office each day for two days.. but i solved
it, i ended up using 473 proxies from all over the planet one for each
request, tor did masquerade my ip ... but didn't change it so it was useless
for the purpose because the ban was based on every ip that issues more than
3 requests & not mine specifically ...

derek I know you think you are right by doing this, protect the world from
evil ppl who cause harm to the internet ... and i don't blame you for that.

ps : if you were in my lan you would issue only "11", 9 is added by
asterisk.