help

Arthur pylinuxian at gmail.com
Fri May 2 18:48:33 UTC 2008

> On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Bart Silverstrim <
> bsilver at chrononomicon.com> wrote:

Killfile him...I don't know if he continued complaining about others and
> myself, but it was nice to have that thread disappear.

Bart, I still think procmail is BETTER ( I found the shift key)... & still
think you have ubuntu's spirit, you just need to find it in yourself.

Never would give the site, never gave details on what was going on,
> wavered on if the site was banning him or if it was a connection
> issue...but hey, he wasn't spamming or anything like that.  He was
> totally innocent in asking a question and we're the jerks for asking for
> details that would be needed to...I don't know...investigate the problem!?

Bart,  I have a job , I work  at a company , do you think it is wise to
give  internal information to be posted on Multiple websites and for the
comming 20 years ?

well, i guess don't get it because what you do is play around with computers
& you never really had a real job to care about.