Home office printer recommendations?

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at darkpixel.com
Fri Mar 21 15:03:46 UTC 2008

To add a little more that I forgot last night...

I think just about every new HP printer works with Ubuntu.  Afterall,
they designed 'hplip' The HP Linux Printing System.

And with the K550 network version you also get the AVAHI/Bonjour printer
discovery so you don't have to give it a static IP address or worry
about that side of the network administration.  Although be careful if
you are using it across a routed wireless solution--AVAHI/Bonjour
usually doesn't route across devices.

-A