voice conferencing with windows users

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Sat Jun 28 11:48:04 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-06-28 at 05:31 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:

>     Pulse Audio is supposed to GIVE you the ability to have more than
> one audio  function running at the same time. I have not seen it do
> this.

FWIW, it works flawlessly for me, except with proprietary programs like
Flash and Skype, which lag behind as usual. (Some applications, such as
xine, vlc, and audacity might require manual configuration to make them
use pulse).

Many workarounds for common problems like the above can be found here:
http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/PerfectSetup