Mozilla-mplayer for 32 Bit On a 64 Bit Machine

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 25 03:10:22 UTC 2008

Could use some guidance on installing 32 bit
Mozilla-mplayer plugins on my x86-64 pc.  I have both
32 and 64 bit firefox installed on my gutsy and the 64
bit mozilla-mplayer is installed but not the 32 bit.
With NoOp's help I was able to install 32 bit firefox
along with flashplayer and realplayer but not
mozilla-mplayer and of course can't play wmv files.
Any suggestions on how to install mozilla-mplayer 32
bit?  Firefox 32 bit is installed in the /opt dir.
Thanks for any help,

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net