problem playing Car Talk

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 10:29:04 UTC 2008

Somehow your email client did not keep up with this thread.  Problem
resolved.  Looks like you were putting me on the right track.  Peter had me
install real player.  That did not work at first so I ran the car talk smil
from terminal and that worked.  Then in preferences I associated smith with
real player.  I was trying to avoid real player since I was having problems
with the recent update in windows, but unix is a different story I hope.
Also I have limited disk space so I don't want multiple mp3 players.

Thanks

Gary