Lets face Ubuntu 8.04

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Mon Jun 23 22:19:39 UTC 2008

On Monday 23 June 2008 02:07:16 pm Douglas Pollard wrote:
> I have dual boot xp and ubuntu 8.04 studio.  The only reason I keep xp
> is I have friends that use Skype that I like to talk with and they will
> not go with any linux programs.

They won't allow you to use Skype on Linux?  Man!  I think I'd get better
friends!  On my laptop which is Linux only, (Kubuntu) I use Skype alot,
especially to stay in contact with my office!  My office machines are all AMD
processors as I like them much better than Intel. (Although I own Intel stock
as AMD doesn't pay dividends.)  :)

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org