Forget Hardy

mwbesemer at cox.net mwbesemer at cox.net
Tue Jun 10 20:22:01 UTC 2008

When I first started experimenting with Ubuntu/Linux, I expected to find a community that was full of knowledge and ready to help.  I'm sorry to say that what I've experienced has not been at all like that.  Mario's comments below seem all too typical.

Regarding security updates, those touting the Linux Kernal are always quick to point out that Linux is unlike Windows in that it does not have security concerns as Windows does, then those of us to are brave enough to give it a try quickly find out differently.

Mike