Unable to use Ubuntu 8.04 live CD

Leif Gregory ldgregory69 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 02:27:39 UTC 2008

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:56:06 -0700
NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> None of this makes any sense... I'm not implying that you are wrong,
> just that it doesn't make any sense for any of the CD's or DVD to ask
> for a userid and password unless of course you are installing from and
> then they ask as part of setting up a new user.  This is your's
> correct? https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/39033

I have had this happen to me once, but not with an Ubuntu DVD. I ended
up where Jerry was with a DVD from http://live.linux-gamers.net/ I
didn't get much time to try and figure out what happened. I should play
with it again and test it on another machine.

--
Leif Gregory
Power Wagon Registry:  http://powerwagonregistry.org