Joystick: some buttons don't work...

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Jul 14 11:44:48 UTC 2008

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:09:10 +0200
Vincent Trouilliez <vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr> wrote:

> I bought a joystick recently (Saitek "Cyborg Evo"), in order to fly
> helicopters in X-Plane.
> Or is there some known issue about this particular joystick, whereby
> the POV switch doesn't work and is unlikely to ever work ?

Answering my own mail: I search a bit in the Ubuntu Forums, and found
someone with the exact same joystick as mine, claiming that it "just
worked" in "Flight Gear" (another FLight sim like X-Plane).

So I installed Flight-Gear and oh miracle, the POV switch works indeed !

So it must be a problem within X-Plane... on my way to sned a bug
report to the X-Plane crew then ;-)

--
Vince