Another Ubuntu on external drive question

Tipton, Timothy Timothy.Tipton at pxd.com
Thu Jan 3 22:58:54 UTC 2008

> Sure I should - and one of the problems is that I didn't do enough to
make
> the grub menus on the USB and internal drives look different.  Even
when I
> did eventually get it to boot from USB, I didn't initially notice that
> was on the right device!
> --
> Derek

Just a thought, but have you tried to reverse engineer a "pen-drive"
distro and how they do it? I mean it would use the same concept, right?
I donno, just thought I'd throw it out there...

Tim

Statement of Confidentiality:
This message may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.