C programs Solved

Paul pfortin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 19:39:01 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Karl Larsen <k5di at zianet.com> wrote:

> Paul wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Karl Larsen <k5di at zianet.com> wrote:
> >

> >>    It looks like I got the g++ cross compiler as well. Thanks again.
> >>

> > Karl,
> >
> > This is not a web based message board.  Please don't change the subject
> line
> > and start a new thread every time you feel your newest "problem" has
> been
> > "solved".
> >
> > I know it's very exciting to see your name up in lights and imagine
> people
> > all around the world saying your name in their heads as they open their
> > inboxes.  But they may be prefacing your name with profanities.
> >

>     Well Paul, what title do think is right? Should I use another old
> title? Why not use a title that tells the reader yes, interested, or,
> not my cup of tea.

How about leaving the subject alone?  If they aren't interested you
screaming in all caps "SOLVED" isn't going to get them interested.

   And YOU were the guy who suggested I try another list to answer this
> question and the very next answer I got told me exactly how to fix it!
>
>    So please get off my back side. Unless your owner of this list I do
> not need to do a thing you suggest. And may well send all your mail to
> this list to /dev/null.

I've debated killfiling you for some time now, as most of your posts are
complete nonsense bordering on trolling.  You hijack threads on a daily
basis, you post inane questions and carry on conversations with yourself as
if this list were you own web-log.

So, I guess we can both avoid each other.

Plonk.