C programs Solved

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:49:59 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Karl Larsen <k5di at zianet.com> wrote:

>     Thank you so much for the information. I got the build-essential
>  package and now it compiles no problem. I must say however that a c
>  compiler without libs is not worth much :-)

I have to admit, I've often wondered why installing gcc doesn't
recommend installing the build-essential and all of the other standard
things you have to have installed to compile hello.c

Causes at least a question a week on this list.

--
Steve
people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0