C programs Solved

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Tue Feb 26 19:32:50 UTC 2008

Paul wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Karl Larsen <k5di at zianet.com> wrote:
>

>>    It looks like I got the g++ cross compiler as well. Thanks again.
>>

> Karl,
>
> This is not a web based message board.  Please don't change the subject line
> and start a new thread every time you feel your newest "problem" has been
> "solved".
>
> I know it's very exciting to see your name up in lights and imagine people
> all around the world saying your name in their heads as they open their
> inboxes.  But they may be prefacing your name with profanities.

    Well Paul, what title do think is right? Should I use another old
title? Why not use a title that tells the reader yes, interested, or,
not my cup of tea.

    And YOU were the guy who suggested I try another list to answer this
question and the very next answer I got told me exactly how to fix it!

    So please get off my back side. Unless your owner of this list I do
not need to do a thing you suggest. And may well send all your mail to
this list to /dev/null.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI