One Way Samba-Solved

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 23 01:57:51 UTC 2008

Thanks for the added info,NoOp. Making changes going
thru the list item by item.  Have cleared the router
memory now and it'snice to see my machine names listed
again. The 2 Wire email tech service has come through
and clued me in on howto. Still waiting on them to
clear up some items on setting up static Ip's which
most people know already. Nothing hard; just unknown
territory for me. I learning again and will be back
when everything done with good news, I hope. You have
been great help, Thanks,