hung boot process

Bob Holtzman holtzm at sonic.net
Fri Feb 15 05:51:06 UTC 2008

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, Gerald Dachs wrote:

> Sorry, I couldn't know that you know what you are doing. The
> level of experience and knowledge in this list is so low ...
> I don't know whether to cry or to laugh.
> I had subscribed to this list because of a problem I have already
> forgotten, some months ago. During this time I have seen 5 posters
> that I would name experts. Most of the other that answer to
> questions are like Karl.

You didn't post anything to apologize for. The omission in my post was my
own fault. As for the above quoted text, there are many times I *know*
that I don't know what I'm doing.

> I am sure that all this discussions about friendliness and
> humanity let the geeks run away to their own closed lists.

Any clue what those closed lists are? I'd sure like to sic a real live
geek onto a couple of problems I'm having with Ubuntu.

--
Bob Holtzman
"A man is a man who will fight with a sword,