change permitions in user home

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 12 02:03:34 UTC 2008

On 08/11/2008 05:50 PM, Doug Pollard wrote:

>     William Witt  got me straight and everything is working I belieive.
> Another problem I had was I could not save anything to my desk top. That
> is now working.  My reply to, address is still wrong so I am adding to
> it by hand each mail to correct it.  Istill have the problem with Kino
> in that it can't capture raw or dv 1394.   Things are looking much
> better and my blood pressure is coming back into a normal range. I won't
> fool with it any more tonight :-P
>
>                 Doug

Glad you got it sorted out. For future reference feel free to drop me a
note/question directly if you need basic Ubuntu system help. While your
first choice should always be the list, I work (volunteer) on-water Race
Committee for one of the top yacht clubs in the San Francisco Bay Area &
I'm always happy to help another Ubuntu sailor - even if you are on the
left coast :-)