Dual monitor possible?

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 20:54:22 UTC 2007

I could wait for the next version of Ubuntu 7.10 but I didn't want to
upgrade the version now. I am using Ubuntu to learn and I'd like to keep the
same Ubuntu until I know enough to feel confident with it and ready for
another challenge. Would it be possible for you to help me? Anyway if I miss
I can reinstall from the cd I will just loose the settings, codecs, and
upgrades, the rest is on cd. I learned from the first time that a hard drive
can die so I just back up what is important out of  the computer.
Thank you
Megan