Cannot access new NAS

SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux i-ubux at synass.net
Fri Nov 9 23:48:54 UTC 2007

Hi Xanthian
The displayed IP address isn't public !
It is a part of our little LAN !!
A WL-MAPR (LinkSYS WAG354G) connects to the WWW
and is getting an IP dynamically from ISP !!!

The NAS shall only act as a sharing storage within the LAN and
external access isn't expected nor planned (yet) ;-)

Just noticed another curious display:

Accessing the LD141 from Desktop icon I get:
Couldn't find "/192.168.144.141"

Accessing LD141 from Places I get:
Couldn't find "///192.168.144.141"

Will recheck the setup again ;-)