Firefox and Java

Miano, Steven M. Steven.Miano at mybrighthouse.com
Thu Nov 8 13:21:19 UTC 2007

To add to that, I have a 7.04 install going quite well, but have found that I can not get any audio from the Yahoo games.

Audio works from any website though - so far as streaming audio, but not from the games themselves. Sorry to jump on your coat tails - but just wanted to bring it up as well. ; )