Mouse drift on Dell Latitude c840 running Feisty 7.04

Adam M ubuntu at irotas.net
Mon May 14 18:18:53 UTC 2007

Hi Albert,

Thanks for the reply.

It may be that I'm naive, but if this truly a pervasive issue across
operating systems for multiple models of Dell Latitude laptops, it seems
that Dell would have big problems. To your knowledge, have they
acknowledged this hardware issue? Is this something they can repair?
This laptop is long since out of warranty, but I'd rather pay to get
repaired rather than buy a brand new laptop.

Thanks again,
Adam