Trouble installing server

Eamonn Sullivan eamonn.sullivan at
Fri May 11 11:42:30 UTC 2007

On 5/11/07, Jan Sneep <jan at> wrote:
> Thanks, but even if there isn't a graphical interface, shouldn't the Login
> prompt appear on it's own, without me having to hit enter?

It happens on my boots too. I don't believe it's hanging on anything.
That is simply the last boot message. I can't be sure, of course,
since I've only seen the boot screen while I was testing the
alpha/beta version and the server currently doesn't have a monitor,
but I also had to hit enter to get the login prompt. It hasn't
affected the performance at all and there are no error messages about
boot problems in the logs.