Trouble installing server

Jan Sneep jan at azureservices.ca
Fri May 11 12:06:51 UTC 2007

Thanks, it's currently installing the desktop ... takes over an hour based
on the count down timer that is showing.

Eventually I also plan on not having a monitor attached. So how does one
login remotely and do a safe shutdown? Is it possible? Is thee a keyboard
shortcut to do a safe shutdown? Where I'm planning on putting the server it
will be easier to bring the box to a monitor than take a monitir to the
server.

Jan