[...] Jittery Mouse Driving Me Crazy!

davec384 dc-dc at bluebottle.com
Tue Mar 13 14:18:49 UTC 2007

Just a thought, it may be your display drivers not your mouse drivers that
are causing the effect of a jittering mouse.

I had a similar issue with an optical mouse which I couldnt resolve, until
at my wits end I tried an alternative display driver which finally stopped
the jittering.

Hope this may be of some help.

Dav Cook