Opinions learning Ubuntu/Kubuntu

Chris ubuntu at eportel.com
Tue Jun 5 00:32:40 UTC 2007

Wow you guys rock! Thanks for all the responses.
Cybe...I did what you said about installing "rutebook"...but the
question is....how and where do I get to it.  How do I use a browser to
use it?  This is the little stuff that I don't know yet...I'm gaining on
it...but it's slow.

Roger...really, a production PC?! I like the sound of that. How do you
use it....professionally?  I set one of the computers up as a dual boot
systems with the primary OS to be Suse Linux....well I scratched that
idea after the problems I mentioned earlier...I would like to install
Kubuntu or Ubuntu as the primary OS...but feel that I need to learn a
bit more.  The things that I thought be so simple to do, I actually have
to learn!  I am determined to get there through!

There was not name on the other posting (the 47 year vet of computers)
thanks a lot for your input as well.

Guys I have sooo much going on in my head with this stuff...I'm trying
to find the best place to start...maybe on line stuff...or rutebook
(although I have to learn what and where it is on my computer)

It's really nice to have you guys understand what the heck I'm talking
about...the SUSE community was...well...not so good.

Thanks again,
Chris