mp3 utilities

Michael Satterwhite michael at weblore.com
Sun Jan 14 19:03:19 UTC 2007

I'm going to need to transfer some tracks from my "Music For Magicians" CD to
an MP3 player. I really haven't worked with hardware MP3 players, so assume
that my knowledge on this is a little less than rudimentary.

What tools am I going to need to do this in Linux?  I'm assuming the player
will come with software for Windows, but booting Windows is something I don't
like doing.

Secondly, I'd like to add some voice-over to a few of the tracks that I
transfer. What tools will I need for this?

I appreciate the help.
---Michael